This site is devoted to analyzing school data to inform and assist parents, taxpayers and policy makers with their school related decisions. Currently, Washington State’s K-12 schools are covered.
- 2020-02-27 Updated the District Demographic charts with the 2020 data.
- 2020-01-04 Updated the Dual Credit Outliers report with the 2019 AP exam results.
- 2019-12-09 Added WCAS Science charts for 5th and 8th grade for each district.
- 2019-11-26 Added a table to the 4 Year Budget Report with districts projecting a negative balance in 2020-2021.
- 2019-11-19 Updated the report for the top 10 largest single year payouts to superintendents.